Obama 322 – McCain 216
Blue State Predictions
– Washington, Oregon, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, New Jersey, Delaware, Maine, D.C., Virginia, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, and Maryland.
Red State Predictions
– Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, West Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Alaska.
Try it yourself here.
- Alaska = Mark Begich (D) over Ted Stevens (R)
- Virginia = Mark Warner (D) over Jim Gilmore (R)
- New Mexico = Tom Udall (D) over Steve Pearce (R)
- Colorado = Mark Udall (D) over Bob Schaffer (R)
- New Hampshire = Jeanne Shaheen (D) over John Sununu (R)
- North Carolina = Elizabeth Dole (R) over Kay Hagan (D)
- Oregon = Jeff Merkley (D) over Gordon Smith (R)
- Minnesota = Norm Coleman (R) over Al Franken (D)
- Georgia = Saxby Chambliss (R) over jim Martin (D)
- Kentucky = Mitch McConnell (R) over Bruce Lunsford (D)
- Mississippi = Roger Wicker (R) over Ronnie Musgrove (D)
- Louisiana = Mary Landrieu (D) over John Kennedy (R)
- Maine = Susan Collins (R) over Tom Allen (D)
- Texas = john Cornyn (R) over Rick Noriega (D)
- Nebraska = Mike Johanns (R) over Scott Kleeb (D)
Differ in opinion? Let me know.